Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I haven't written anything of significance here in a good long while. Such is the way of things.

For a long time I have battled with the things that are not able to be communicated. With away of experiencing life that cannot be shared with someone because one cannot communicate the entirety of an experience, especially if there are no common denominators by which to compare things.

It has been such a battle that I no longer wish to attempt or ponder such things. I slowly ignore these things more and more while letting the world seep into my consciousness and letting the people around me dictate who I am. They do not dictate what I will do, but are responsible for viewing my current and recent actions and judging them in the way that even I judge others. Perhaps it is impossible to break such a system, but I will try. It is love that I don't want to escape though. And I do not know how to get rid of the bullshit without also getting rid of love.

No comments: