Friday, December 26, 2008

There is danger lacking in today's society. IT seems we have bread danger out of our lives as much as possible. People make money and add value to their lives by preventing danger.

I think danger has the potential to trade blows with things like love, regret, passion, and or happiness.

But we buy seat belts and bike helmets. The edges of things are fenced off and you need a permit or a license for everything.

But it all centers around this idea that death is not as bad as everyone thinks. With my death in mind I can write disjointed things that I know are beautiful. But it won't leave a lasting impression, it won't sell. And that is okay, because I plan to die soon and those things are only so lasting anyhow.

The scattered never mattered when I knew I was to die.

No comments: