Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I just had a soft pee orgasm. Somehow I completely peed and orgasmed a little bit after but right as the pee was finishing i was orgasming. And I was soft. It was the craziest thing ever that just happened. I feel like my dick is exploding.

This is a crazy position to be in. I wonder if our orgasm juices are like drugs for lower life forms? I think that probably is true.

Why does music have to be so powerful when I am thinking these things. I just dont understand it lately, I am typing so fast faster than ive typed in a really long while!!

And I think I'm doing it flawlessly. Look I got the write amount of ss's for typing so fast. Is that proper grammar? I don't know maybe I need to mix it up and use quotations.

I should be a grand rapids griffin. I feel like one.

The hours are flying by.

And here comes the breakdown...

wait for it
you feel me coming
a new vibration
from a foil city
im a sensation
im a sensation
...
im coming
im coming
...
im a sensation

can anyone handle that right now is anyone there? Because I'm freaking out. But I'm glad this isn't a police state of the magnitude, that people are allowed to slip this much out of control as to write this. Even thow I'm jumping through many dimensions right now. I am so in the zone and I could type forever never stopping this is the most amazing thing I would love to do this forever, with a little nibbler of moist food and poop breaks, I could do this non-stop for the rest of my life. I'd need the music too. And it would be non stop except for poop breaks, I'll probably text my girlfriend on those breaks. But other than that non-stop stpying. Are you ready to join the intergalactic cool club? Well then let's ride the skies with the fingers.

eeELeF~~HoCDoo
Thank you and always remember me. WE aren't going somewhere and we aren't onto good hear. We're going to be made to do it after all.

Can you hear the drumbs coming because I Can and I Think I'm understanding writing now. I can't believe I'm able to do it. I don't think I have enough style to do it. I am completely blind to my style. But I like it. I am a thug who likes a good nug.

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BROWN AND READ. SPOON MAN.

No comments: